User Agreement 3rd March 2012 NOTE: YOU ARE CONCLUDING A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT.
If you are using My Groovy Career on behalf of a company or other legal entity, such entity may have a separate agreement with us, but you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement. If you do not want to become a User, do not conclude the Agreement, do NOT click âJoin My Groovy Careerâ and do not access, view, download or otherwise use any My Groovy Career webpage, information or services.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS.
Applicable laws and this Agreement. You must comply with all applicable laws within the Agreement License and warranty for your submissions to My Groovy Career. You own the information you provide My Groovy Career under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant My Groovy Career a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyse, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to My Groovy Career, including but not limited to any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the services, you submit to My Groovy Career, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties.
Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss as noted in Sections 2 and 3 of this Agreement. By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights.
It is your responsibility to keep your My Groovy Career profile information accurate and updated.
Service Eligibility. To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (1) are 18 years of age or older; (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a My Groovy Career account, (3) are not a competitor of My Groovy Career or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with My Groovy Career; (4) will only maintain one My Groovy Career account at any given time; (5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (6) will not violate any rights of My Groovy Career, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and (7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
Sign-In Credentials. You agree to: (1) Keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) refrain from using other Usersâ accounts; (4) refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your My Groovy Career account to another party; and (5) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of My Groovy Career, or any information therein.
Indemnification. You indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneysâ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through My Groovy Career.
Payment. If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (âPremium Servicesâ), you agree to My Groovy Career storing your payment card information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Premium Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the date you cancel your subscription to the Premium Services.
Refund Policy. Monthly Subscription. All fees and charges are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for the partially unused period within the month.
Refund Policy. Quarterly or Annual Subscription. All fees and charges after the completion of the month of notified and acknowledged termination will be refunded through a credit to the facility that initiated the subscription.
You also acknowledge that My Groovy Careerâs Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Service. Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement. If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
Notifications and Service Messages. For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services to you, notice shall consist of an email from My Groovy Career to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that My Groovy Career may communicate with you through your My Groovy Career account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the Postal Service about your My Groovy Career account or services associated with My Groovy Career. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
Mobile Services. My Groovy Career may offer the Services through mobile applications created by it or third party developers (âPlatform Developersâ).
If you use the Services through a mobile device, you agree that information about your use of the Services through your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or your physical location. In addition, use of the Services through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through your mobile device. By accessing the Services using a mobile device, you represent that to the extent you import any of your My Groovy Career data to your mobile device that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider.
In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your My Groovy Career account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing My Groovy Career through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time. User-to-User Communication and Sharing (My Groovy Career Groups, Answers, Updates, etc.).
My Groovy Career offers various forums and blogs such as My Groovy Career Groups and Answers where you can post your observations and comments on designated topics. My Groovy Career also enables sharing of information by allowing users to post updates, including links to news articles and other information to their profile. Ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Users, and My Groovy Career cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information that you share on My Groovy Career. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or donât want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it to any My Groovy Career group or elsewhere on My Groovy Career.
MY GROOVY CAREER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A USERâS MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST IN ANY MY GROOVY CAREER COMMUNITY FORUMS SUCH AS THE MY GROOVY CAREER BLOG, GROUPS OR ANSWERS.
Export Control. Your use of My Groovy Career services, including our software, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations. You shall not â directly or indirectly â sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving AUS origin products, including services or software.
3. YOUR RIGHTS.
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable right to access, through a generally available web browser or mobile device or application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of My Groovy Career), view information and use the Services that we provide on My Groovy Career webpages and in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of My Groovy Career contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from My Groovy Career commercially unless expressly authorized by My Groovy Career) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in My Groovy Career and all related items.
4. OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
Services Availability. For as long as My Groovy Career continues to offer the Services, My Groovy Career shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access My Groovy Career as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement.
We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue My Groovy Career, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. My Groovy Career further reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by My Groovy Career to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, My Groovy Career has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
My Groovy Career is not responsible for and does not endorse any features, content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from Third Party Sites. My Groovy Career also does not screen, audit, or endorse Platform Applications. Accordingly, if you decide to access Third Party Sites or use Platform Applications, you do so at your own risk and agree that your use of any Platform Application is on an âas-isâ basis without any warranty as to the Platform Developerâs actions, and that this Agreement does not apply to your use of any Third Party Site or Developer Application. Please note: If you allow an Platform Application or Third Party Site to authenticate to or connect with your My Groovy Career account, that application or website can access information on My Groovy Career related to you and your connections.
Disclosure of User Information. You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your registration and any other information you provide if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (1) comply with legal process, including but not limited to civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (2) enforce this Agreement; (3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency; (4) respond to customer service inquiries; or (5) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of My Groovy Career, our Users or the public.
Connections and Interactions with other Users. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. My Groovy Career may limit the number of connections you may have to other Users and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. My Groovy Career reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if My Groovy Career determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. DO NOT RELY ON MY GROOVY CAREER, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR MY GROOVY CAREER AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN âAS ISâ AND âAS AVAILABLEâ BASIS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW,
WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY MY GROOVY CAREER OR ANYTHING RELATED TO MY GROOVY CAREER, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR MY GROOVY CAREER ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH profollica scam SECTION 7 (âTERMINATIONâ) AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. MY GROOVY CAREER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS INMAILS, POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH MY GROOVY CAREER TO ANYONE.
IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL TO US, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY.
MY GROOVY CAREER DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, MY GROOVY CAREER DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.
MY GROOVY CAREER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. MY GROOVY CAREER DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING.
FURTHERMORE, MY GROOVY CAREER DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE MY GROOVY CAREER SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
MYGROOVYCAREER.COM.AU FACILITATES ADVICE FROM INDUSTRY LEADING EXPERTS PROVING CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND RELATED TOPICS BUT DOES NOT PUPORT TO OFFER SPECIFIC ADVICE TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ORGANISATION. THIS INFORMATION IS OFFERED WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OR REGARD TO THE PLANS OF ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ORGANISATION. THEREFORE FOUR GROUP PTY AND MY GROOVY CAREER DOES WARRANT ANY INDIVIDUALS OR ORGAINISATIONS USE OF THAT INFORMATION.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Neither My Groovy Career nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors (âMy Groovy Career Affiliatesâ) shall be liable for (a) any damages in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee that you paid for a Premium Service, if any, or AUD $100, whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Service, any platform applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from My Groovy Career.
This limitation of liability shall: A. Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and B. Not apply to any damage that My Groovy Career may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed from in this Agreement. C. Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
A. Mutual rights of termination. You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to My Groovy Career. This notice will be effective upon My Groovy Career processing your notice. My Groovy Career may terminate the Agreement for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice.
For avoidance of doubt, only My Groovy Career or the party paying for the services may terminate your access to any Premium Services. Termination of your My Groovy Career account includes disabling your access to My Groovy Career and may also bar you from any future use of My Groovy Career.
B. Misuse of the Services. My Groovy Career may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Users with whom you do not know to connect; abusing the My Groovy Career messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without My Groovy Careerâs authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, or any other behaviour that My Groovy Career, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, My Groovy Career has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Users who, in My Groovy Careerâs sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the Australian Copyright Act.
C. Effect of Termination. Upon the termination of your My Groovy Career account, you lose access to the Services. In addition, My Groovy Career may block access to the Services from an IP address or range of IP addresses associated with those of terminated Users. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Sections 3 (âYour Rightsâ) and 4.a-b, and d (âOur Rights and Obligationsâ) hereof.
8. GENERAL TERMS.
A. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
D. Entire Agreement. You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other My Groovy Career services, third-party content or third party software.
E. Amendments to this Agreement. We reserve the right to modify, supplement or replace the terms of the Agreement, effective upon posting at www.MyGroovyCareer.com or notifying you otherwise. If you do not want to agree to changes to the Agreement, you can terminate the Agreement at any time per Section 7 (Termination).
F. No informal waivers, agreements or representations. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any My Groovy Career Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any My Groovy Career Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of My Groovy Career.
G. No Injunctive Relief. In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
H. Beneficiaries. Entities other than My Groovy Career, that My Groovy Career owns a 50% or greater interest in (âAffiliateâ) are not parties, but intended third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, with a right to enforce the Agreement directly against you.
I. Assignment and Delegation. You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, My Groovy Career Corporation for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
9. MY GROOVY CAREER USER âDOSâ and âDONâTS.â
As a condition to access My Groovy Career, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DONâTs:
A. Do undertake the following:
1. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
2. Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
4. Review and comply with notices sent by My Groovy Career concerning the Services; and
5. Use the Services in a professional manner.
B. Donât undertake the following:
1. Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behaviour by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to My Groovy Career;
2. Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on My Groovy Career (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement, or as expressly authorized by My Groovy Career;
3. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
4. Include information in your profile or elsewhere, except in designated fields, that reveal your identity or sensitive personal information such as an email address, phone number or address or is confidential in nature;
5. Create a user profile for anyone other than a natural person;
6. Utilize information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from My Groovy Career to provide any service that is competitive, in My Groovy Careerâs sole discretion, with My Groovy Career;
7. Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by My Groovy Career unless you have entered into a written agreement with My Groovy Career (this includes, but is not limited to representing yourself as an accredited My Groovy Career trainer if you have not been certified by My Groovy Career as such);
8. Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on My Groovy Career or technology underlying the Services, or other Usersâ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under My Groovy Careerâs developer program;
9. Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to My Groovy Career or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
10. Deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. including a link to a My Groovy Career web page other than My Groovy Careerâs home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by My Groovy Career or for the purpose of promoting your profile or a Group on My Groovy Career.
11. Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, âscrape,â âcrawlâ or âspiderâ any web pages or other services contained in the site;
12. Use bots or other automated methods to add or download contacts, send or redirect messages or other permitted activities other than through My Groovy Career-sanctioned tools such as its application programming interfaces or its own services or integrations with other, partner services;
13. Access, via automated or manual means or processes, My Groovy Career for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality or for any competitive purpose;
14. Engage in âframing,â âmirroring,â or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of My Groovy Careerâs website;
15. Attempt to or actually access My Groovy Career by any means other than through the interfaces provided by My Groovy Career;
16. Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying My Groovy Career;
17. Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications to other Users or My Groovy Career personnel, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses;
18. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on My Groovy Career, including those of both My Groovy Career and any of its licensors;
19. Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on My Groovy Career;
20. Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using My Groovy Career;
21. Collect, use or transfer any information, including but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from My Groovy Career except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
22. Share information of non-Users without their express consent;
23. Interfere with or disrupt My Groovy Career, including but not limited to any servers or networks connected to My Groovy Career;
24. Invite people you do not know to join your network;
25. Upload a cartoon, symbol, drawing or any content other than a head-shot photograph of yourself in your profile photo;
26. Use or attempt to use another's account without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on My Groovy Career;
27. Infringe or use My Groovy Careerâs brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word âMy Groovy Careerâ in any business name, email, or URL or including My Groovy Careerâs trademarks and logos except as provided in the or as expressly permitted by My Groovy Career;
28. Upload, post, email, InMail, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that: a. Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present; b. Is unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable; c. Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the âtitleâ or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by My Groovy Career); d. Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); e. Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights; f. Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, âjunk mail,â âspam,â âchain letters,â âpyramid schemes,â or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using My Groovy Career invitations to send messages to people who donât know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using My Groovy Career to connect to people who donât know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases; g. Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of My Groovy Career or any User of My Groovy Career; h. Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or
29. Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices.